One of the most memorable experiences in a person’s life that precedes an all-important wedding day is the bachelorette (or bachelor) party. The Island of Hawaii remains one of the most popular bachelorette party destinations in the world thanks to our jaw-dropping beaches, luxurious oceanfront hotels, and distinctive culture. Mauna Kea Beach Hotel’s skilled concierge team has helped plan hundreds of bachelorette parties over the years—just give them a call today at 1-808-882-5707 to start piecing together some ideas. Each Hawaii bachelorette party should be unique, but that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t create a checklist of several “must-tries” for your extended getaway.
Hawaii Bachelorette Party Checklist
While you certainly don’t have to “check” every one of these items off of the list, these ten Hawaii bachelorette party activities supply future brides with a proper taste of what we can offer here at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
- Beach Day — Kaunaʻoa Bay’s pristine white sand, turquoise water, and oceanfront bars provide plenty of ammunition for an unforgettable beach day. Don’t forget to try a signature Fredrico cocktail at Hau Tree during your stay.
- Ocean-View Room — We have a wide variety of ocean-view rooms that overlook the Pacific, many of which have private, furnished lanais. You’ll never want to return home after an extended stay in one of these charming, modern accommodations.
- Authentic Luau — Savor classic Hawaiian eats, such as poi, kalua pig, and poke, during a twice-weekly luau, complete with an island dancing performance accompanied by traditional music.
- Manta Moonlight Snorkeling — Yes, you can snorkel just about anywhere near our shoreline, but the after-dark snorkeling excursion led by researcher James Wing is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’ll never forget the evening that you swam alongside perfectly harmless manta rays under the bright moonlight.
- Spa Treatments — The Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara has five luxurious treatment rooms, so your entire Hawaii bachelorette party can enjoy facials, massages, and acupuncture at the same time.
- Hula Lessons — We’re proud to offer free hula lessons to all guests. These sessions will help your group move with the rhythms of the island.
- Big Island Bike Tours — A couple of months ago, we compiled our four favorite bicycling tours. Bicycling is not only one of the most inexpensive ways to explore the Island of Hawaii with a group, but it’s also fantastic exercise!
- Shopping — We have several on-site shopping options for those looking for a new swimsuit, handcrafted jewelry, or an island-inspired gift.
Hawaii Bachelorette Party Packages
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel remains one of the top-rated oceanfront hotels in Hawaii thanks to our first-rate hospitality, glorious location, and countless on-site amenities. Again, please don’t hesitate to contact our professional, knowledgeable concierge to ensure that your long-awaited Hawaii bachelorette party is the experience of a lifetime. Planning a bachelorette party in Hawaii can be challenging if you’ve never visited our seaside haven before, so we recommend using our friendly staff as a resource. Many of our special offers can be turned into bachelorette packages—simply give us a call to start the process.