The island of Hawaii is an incredibly romantic place filled with an abundance of natural beauty, so it’s no wonder many couples choose the Big Island as their honeymoon destination. At Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, we want you to experience the best Hawaii honeymoon possible. That’s why we’ve created a guide full of helpful tips for planning your dream honeymoon in Hawaii.
The Ultimate Hawaii Honeymoon Guide
Whether you want to lounge on the beach, enjoy exciting outdoor activities, or watch the island’s gorgeous sunsets, there’s a Hawaii honeymoon activity perfect for you and your loved one. From where to stay to what to do, we make planning a honeymoon in Hawaii easy with this guide.
Where to Stay
The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is the perfect place to stay during your dream honeymoon to Hawaii. Here, you’ll luxuriate in our Hawaii beach hotel rooms, stroll our white sand beach, sip craft cocktails with an ocean view, relax at the spa, come together for delicious meals, and so much more. We’d love to host your special getaway and make it as extraordinary as possible.
Things to Do
You’ll never run out of things to do in Hawaii. Whether you’re looking for things to do within the resort or around the island, we have you covered.
- Play a Round of Golf: The resort’s two award-winning golf courses combine lush fairways with incredible coastal views.
- Experience the Best Luau on the Big Island: Enjoy a delicious offering of local delicacies including tropical fruits and kalua pig, take in the traditions of mesmerizing hula and fire dancing, listen to the music of the islands, and more at our Mauna Kea Luau.
- Enjoy the Beach Club: Mauna Kea Beach Hotel sits on one of the few white-sand beaches on the Kohala Coast; take advantage by spending the day at the beach. We even offer equipment rentals and a manta moonlight snorkel excursion.
- Rejuvenating Couples Treatments at the Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara: Relax with your loved one and enjoy massages or body treatments from our luxurious spa.
- Explore the Big Island’s National Parks: The Big Island has the highest number of national parks in the state, and they are all worth exploring. For more information, check out our insider’s guide.
- Go on a Mauna Kea Tour: Adventure is out there and a tour of the island will help you find it. There are tons of great tours available that will have you peddling through Paniolo Country, witnessing jaw-dropping waterfalls, seeing the island from a bird’s eye view, and more.
Where to Eat
If you’re looking for a romantic meal during your honeymoon in Hawaii, there are plenty of delicious options from which to choose. Manta, our signature restaurant, serves up delectable entrees with an incredible view of the bay. Away from the hotel, you’ll find Brown’s Beach House, a romantic beach restaurant with a sophisticated menu.
Stay in a Luxurious Beach Hotel in Hawaii
Now you have all of the information you need to make planning your dream honeymoon in Hawaii a breeze. The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel is committed to making your honeymoon to Hawaii as exceptional as possible. We would love it if you spent time on your honeymoon with us; to book your stay, please visit our website or give us a call at 1-877-880-6524.